Performance characteristics of triple eccentric butterfly valve
1. Good sealing performance: The sealing of the triple eccentric butterfly valve is achieved by squeezing between the valve sealing surfaces. The greater the closing torque, the higher the sealing level, and "zero leakage" can be achieved.
2. Zero friction: reduce the friction phenomenon of the valve during the opening and closing process, and greatly increase the service life of the valve.
3. Large flow rate: Due to the superiority of the triple eccentric structure, the flow diameter of the valve is increased, and the valve has a higher flow rate.
4. Short stroke: When the butterfly valve is opened and closed, the valve disc only needs to be rotated at 0-90°, which shortens the opening and closing time of the valve and can realize rapid closing.
5. Wide range of application: The temperature and pressure of the triple eccentric metal seal butterfly valve are very wide, and it can be used in high temperature and high pressure environments.
6. Long service life: The triple-eccentric metal-sealed butterfly valve is a metal-to-metal sealed valve with good wear resistance and will not deform for a long time. In addition, at the moment of opening, the valve seat and the sealing ring are separated without friction, so the valve Have an extremely long service life.
7. Adjusting performance: The triple eccentric metal sealing butterfly valve has an adjustment function and is often used as a regulating valve.
The application fields of triple eccentric butterfly valve include: water supply, drainage, petroleum, chemical industry, thermal power, electric power, metallurgy, papermaking, etc.